Daniel

Thursday, June 7, 2012

They Might Be Thursdays: The Mesopotamians by TMBG

Good morning Thursday!

And once again, it's the day of the week where we celebrate those crazy guys in a band we all love so well, They Might Be Giants.  I found a great video today...I guarantee it'll get stuck in your head and you'll be singing it all day long. 

You're welcome.  :)


Exciting happenings are....well, happening here at the Acres!  The Captain's had some pretty important-sounding phone calls lately, he's staying up late working on his TV show to make it oh-so-very BRILLIANT for all of you, and everyone else here at the Acres are getting caught up in the enthusiasm and hard work.

Soooo...I'll still be updating the blog, but only a few times a week.  I know, I know, I'll miss each and every one of you on the days I can't check in here, but it's all worth it, I promise you!

:)

Have a beautiful day!
 Claraboo

No comments:

Post a Comment