Daniel

Thursday, April 19, 2012

They Might Be Thursdays: PIRATE GIRLS NINE by They Might Be Giants

Oh, hello again!

So here we are, on a beeee-YOU-tiful Thursday, and I found myself wondering what kind of video I would share with you today.

I watched a video about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and got oh-so-very hungry. After eating, I watched a video about aerialists from Australia (an aerialist is a really strong person who performs in the air, like a tightrope walker - I bet you've seen one in a circus before!) and got kind of dizzy!

After closing my eyes and humming a little song, I wasn't dizzy anymore, so then I watched this video and I knew it was the one for today!



I really like songs about pirates...what kinds of songs do YOU like? Leave a comment below and let me know...maybe I'll find a video especially for you!

Oops, I need to go...the Captain's calling me. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment