Daniel

Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Friday! And Claraboo's moving!

Hello Kangaroonies!

You'll notice it's a bit late for a post...well, I forgot to mention yesterday that I'm moving into a bigger place this weekend. I'm oh-so-very excited! I'll still be living at Kangaroo Acres, so I'll still be able to share stories from here and keep you up to date on the Captain.

If you could live anywhere in the entire world, where would you live?  If I could live anywhere, I would still choose to live here at the Acres, but I would want to visit this gentleman as often as possible:


Okay, I need to get back to work...I've moved my kitchen and bathroom things over already, but I still have a lot more to do.  Whew!  

I just wanted to check in, say hello, and let you know where I'm at.  The Captain's taking over the blog for the weekend and I'll be back either Monday or Tuesday.

Farewell!
Clarabooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment