Daniel

Thursday, May 17, 2012

They Might Be Thursdays: Photosynthesis by TMBG

Hello, hello, hellooooooooo everyone!

So this morning I woke up, made some tea, and stepped outside to enjoy a little fresh air and sunshine.  I was delighted and oh-so-very surprised to find a BEAUTIFUL Hibiscus plant sitting on my porch!  There was a little card inside saying this was a housewarming gift from the Captain and everyone at Kangaroo Acres.

Thank you friends!!



Since today is They Might Be Giants day and I have a new plant to take care of, I'm going to share a video from TMBG about photosynthesis....photo-WHAT??  Don't worry, the band will explain what it is and why plants are so fantastic-ly incredible!!


Have a lovely Thursday, everyone!

Claraboo & the whole Roo crew

No comments:

Post a Comment