Daniel

Monday, May 21, 2012

Musical Monday: Three Little Birds by BOB MARLEY

I can think of no one better to start your week off with than Bob Marley and this song!

"Don't worry about a thing...'cause every little thing is gonna be alright!"


It's the time of the year at the Acres where the birds are all coming back from their winter hideaways, the flowers are bringing color back to our yards, and the sunshine is feeling glorious as I work in my garden.  

It's easy to worry; it's not as easy to remember not to get caught up in the worrying.  I have a hard time with that sometimes.  There will always be things to worry about and sometimes worrying is okay, but we have to remember hope.  Even when hope seems very far away...

My hope is that this video made you smile today and I REALLY hope that some of you who watched it really needed this pick-me-up.  Watch it again whenever you need!

Have a beautiful, hope-filled 
Monday everyone...
Claraboo

No comments:

Post a Comment