Daniel

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Silliness: Donut Brain Aliens by THE DIRTY SOCK FUNTIME BAND


*YAAAAAAWWWWWN*

*blink, blink*

Oh!  Good morning!  I slept in today!

But don't worry....I have a video allllllll set for you.  Today is  
Silly Saturday  
and I don't think there's anything MORE funny than having a donut for a brain.

WHY would you want donuts for brains?!?

So you can dance like Donut Brain Aliens, of course!


Those guys are pretty funny, don't you think?  I love it!!

Stay silly, Kangaroonies, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Claraboo

2 comments:

  1. Cool song - and I LOVE the donut wallpaper / floor-paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John! I kind of want that wallpaper in my bedroom...but I think it would make me hungry all the time. :) Thanks for leaving a comment!!

    ReplyDelete